Friday, March 11, 2011

First Birthday away from home:

March 3rd 2011 was my birthday according to my star sign, Avittam (Dhanishta). This is my first birthday away from homeL. Though, we grow a year older on every birthday, it’s always a very fun filled moment and time for celebrationJ.
My Parents-In-Law were the first to wish me; I opened my mailbox on 2nd at 9:45 PM to see their email wishing me for my birthday! I was so happy and filled with joy to see their email. Tears rolled from my eyes missing home and family. I immediately replied to them with mixed emotions. My Husband sat next to me and held my hand consoling me.
On 3rd March 2011, my Mother called me to wish me; I controlled all my emotions. I haven’t wept even once while talking to my Mom or my In-Laws.
Every year my Mom would ask me what sweet I would like to have and she would prepare according to my choice. This time, she asked me what sweet I had prepared, somehow I didn’t feel like preparing any sweet. I told my Mom that I’ll on my actual birthdayJ.
In the evening, as soon as my Husband entered home from office, he opened the fridge; I was wondering why he’s doing it. I asked him if I’ll prepare coffee. He said may be we’ll go out and have something. I was not game for it. Suddenly I realized that he must have brought something for me and opened the fridge to find ice-cream, it was my favorite Chocolate Cornetto and also few chocolates. In our homes, we don’t do any cake cutting and blowing candles. Ice-cream and chocolates made my day. My Husband made sure that I don’t feel bad being away from home. Thank you Dear Hubby; I Love you a lotJ, you made my first birthday away from home very memorableJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment